Tuesday 29 January 2008

CARING FOR CHILDREN (ADVANCED)

This really short video is about the early stages of development in children. It is about how to understand children, and especially how to meet our children's needs at each stage. After listening to it, you should understand what children are like from birth to 12 months, when they are two years old, and from 2 to 3 years old. What are the differences?

If you have children... have you noticed clearly different developmental steps in them? Watch and listen to this so that you can check and see if what this expert is saying is right.


1 comment:

arnadelo said...

I'm totally agree with her. I'm living this situation now, (I have two children 8 months and 2 years old) and when I was listen to her I thought about a lot of situations that we are living now at home. It's a really great experience!!!!!
Thanks a lot for this post.