Saturday 26 April 2008

FLIRTING SUCCESS (UPPER-INTERMEDIATE)

What do you think of pick-up lines? Are chat up lines a good form of flattery? If someone approaches you, would you ever use any of the lines below? or... do you think a big smile is enough to show you are genuinely interested in someone?

- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do I have to walk by again?
- Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes
- Was your father a thief? ‘cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes
- When they made the alphabet, they should have put U and I together
- Can I take your picture? - Why? - Because I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Xmas
- You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy
- Is your name Gilette? ‘cuz ur the best a man can get
- I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south
- Excuse me, but I think I dropped something! MY JAW!!!
- Did it hurt? - Did what hurt? - When you fell out of heaven…

Below, you can watch a video where you will be given some tips in order to be the best flirt in town. Predict what you will find.
After you watch it...: What are the best flirting tips for success? Is it necessary to be devastatingly attractive or rich? Honesty? Self-confidence? A good smile? Boost the other's ego? Do you agree with all these pieces of advice? Are they any good?


1 comment:

Antonio Janeiro said...

Really, I never used this kind of pick-up lines. Sometimes I said 'you are pretty' or 'your ... is/are bautiful'. That is all.
I liked the video. It is well done and I agree whith the advices. On the other hand, I think everybody uses this tips to flirt on a unconsciuos way.
My best typ is just my sight.